If you’ve got a collaboration challenge, we’d love to help. Please get in touch.
The Collaboration Maze is a game for 5-6 players who play against the clock in order to achieve their goal. The backdrop is a changing organisation, so reaching the target is not easy. Obstacles to success are always a threat. And sometimes there are unexpected opportunities too.
Players must Find the right partners, Form productive working relationships, and Perform to meet their goals.
Too many meetings? Many people assume that meetings are the best, or the only way to collaborate. But most meetings fall way short of the mark.
What about technology? Technology can be a great enabler, but only when it’s underpinned by good collaborative working practices.
We help teams and communities discover what really underpins good collaboration for them, in their world.
Then we help them to apply those guiding principles to develop a range of hybrid working practices that unlock their collaborative potential.
Do you have a hybrid working challenge? Let’s talk.
- Make more of your collective leadership capability
- Create just enough connection for your differences to sing!
- Work across boundaries and interfaces without dropping the ball or duplicating effort
- Develop shared ownership to unlock latent value
- Develop organisational resilience for a VUCA world
- Increase your readiness for complex and volatile events
- Navigate through ambiguity and uncertainty
- Address wicked problems more effectively together